We are looking for a chef de partie with necessary qualifications and experience to the team at Lone Star Alexandra Park.
The Lone Star is famous for providing quality food to our guests using only the best and freshest produce. This is a challenging and exciting role for someone with initiative, energy and passion.
- Want to join the team in a long standing, legendary name in hospitality
- Are passionate about serving guests great food
- Enjoy working in a systemised, structured but fun environment
You will possess:
- Experience as a senior chef in a fast paced kitchen environment
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to maintain the high food safety & hygiene standards
- The ability to assist in managing stock taking, food cost controls, and staff
- The ability to remain cool and calm during stressful times
- The ability to make quick decisions and prioritise when necessary
- The ability to follow long standing and successful systems and procedures
In return we can offer:
- Stable hours throughout the year with good pay rates and benefits
- The opportunity to grow you career within our brand
- Great opportunities to show your skills and ability
Please only apply if you have the above skill set.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.