Lone Star is a legendary name within the hospitality industry with nearly 30 years of service.
Within this renowned company, our point of difference has always been the team we have working for us. At Lone Star, a positive attitude and good character is a priority. All Lone Star staff members are responsible for delivering a true Lone Star experience by giving a fast, friendly, personable and memorable service and ensuring that each customer you serve is satisfied.
We are looking for individuals who will work well within an enthusiastic team, individuals who aren't afraid of hard work but also enjoy and take pride in providing an excellent level of customer service; if this sounds like you then read on!
The successful candidate's skills will include:
• Duty Managers certificate essential
• Minimum 2 years hospitality experience
• Bubbly and outgoing personality with a strong sense of initiative
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Barista experience would be an advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
In return, you will receive induction and training on our total franchise systems including restaurant order of service, flexibility with hours and the chance to be a part of a fun team. This position is an immediate start.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry, enjoy interacting with people and have a friendly and outgoing personality then apply now, we would love to hear from you!