The Lone Star is a legendary name within the hospitality industry with nearly 28 years of service.
Within this renowned company our point of difference has always been the team we have working for us. At Lone Star, a positive attitude and good character is a priority. All Lone Star staff members are responsible for delivering a true Lone Star experience by giving a fast, friendly, personable and memorable service and ensuring that each customer you serve is satisfied.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a grill chef;
- A Certificate in Professional Cookery stages 1,2,3 or City and Guilds qualification;
- Food handlers certificate / food hygiene certificate;
- Experience in a high volume, high energy, fast paced kitchen;
- The ability to maintain high food safety & hygiene standards;
- The ability to remain cook, calm and professional during stressful times;
- The ability to make quick decisions and prioritise when necessary;
- The ability to follow long standing and successful systems and procedures.
In return we can offer:
- Excellent pay and benefits;
- The opportunity to grow your career within our brand;
- Job stability, and a fun work environment.