The Lone Star is a legendary name within the hospitality industry with 30 years of service. Within this renowned company, our point of difference has always been the team we work with. At Lone Star, a positive attitude and good character are a priority.
Lone Star Waitakere is looking for a confident, proven Chef de Partie to join our busy work environment. This is a challenging and exciting role for someone with initiative, energy, and passion.
You will be an integral part of the kitchen team working on the grill, pans and other areas of the kitchen. You will need to provide support to the Head Chef and your fellow team members.
The team member we are looking for...
- Wants to satisfy customers by giving them a flawless eating experience.
- Can produce food of a very high standard by following our Lone Star recipes as specified
- Able to work under pressure in a high volume environment
- Has an energetic and passionate approach to their work
- Must be a team player, reliable and up for a challenge
- Have strong English speaking abilities
- Be a clear and strong communicator
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings
- Operate in and maintain a clean, orderly and professional kitchen.
For this role you will have:
- 2 to 3 year’s experience working on the line in a busy kitchen
- A Certificate in Professional Cookery stages 1,2,3 or City of Guilds qualification
- A Food Hygiene Certificate
- A current First Aid Certificate (Beneficial)
In return we can offer you:
- Excellent pay and benefits.
- The opportunity to grow your career within our brand.
- Job stability, and a great work environment.
All applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa with a minimum of eight months before it expires.
Please email a covering letter telling us about yourself and what you are after, and your CV with current contact details to email@example.com