The Lone Star is a legendary name within the hospitality industry with 30 years of service. Within this renowned company, our point of difference has always been the team we work with. At Lone Star, a positive attitude and good character are a priority.
We are looking for a confident Chef de Partie to join our busy work environment. This is a challenging and exciting role for someone with initiative, energy and passion.
You will be an integral part of the kitchen team working on the grill, pans and other areas of the kitchen. You will need to provide leadership as well as support to your fellow team members.
The team member we are looking for...
- Satisfy customers by giving them a flawless eating experience.
- Produce food of a very high standard by following our Lone Star recipes as specified
- Able to work under pressure in a high volume environment
- Have an energetic and passionate approach to your work
- Must be a team player, reliable and up for a challenge
- Be a clear and strong communicator
- Must be able to work on any given day
- Operate in and maintain a clean, orderly and professional kitchen.
- A sense of humour is important and encouraged
For this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant experience
- NZ Register Level 4 qualification or higher
- A Food Hygiene Certificate
- NZ Resident or Visa with minimum of 1 year left
All applications must include:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org