What we can offer you:
- Excellent base salary; along with
- Generous bonus based on meeting clear set KPIs; and
- A car
- A bar/food tab
- A phone package
- A ski pass - We know you will work very hard in this role, we feel a good work-life balance is key to business and individual success and we want you to enjoy your down time.
The day to day running of the business includes:
- Selecting, Inducting and Training Staff.
- Managing service to ensure guest expectations remain high and are met.
- Following Orders, Procedures or Instructions.
- Ensuring all products and services provided under the Lone Star banner meet with franchise requirements.
- Champion our brand at every opportunity.
- To ensure that the Lone Star Operational System is followed by all employees of the business.
- To develop the business and manage regional marketing in conjunction with the master franchisor.
- To create a professional, safe and fun working environment for employees.
- To see that the business meets its financial targets, whilst working with the franchise guidelines.
You should possess the following:
- The right to live and work in New Zealand; and
- A current managers licence; and
- Current first aid certificate; and
- 3-5 years leadership experience in hospitality; and
- A proven track record of meeting financial targets; and
- An understanding of marketing and events organisation; and
- A love of hospitality!!!
The successful candidates skills will include:
Communication - you should be extroverted and comfortable communicating on all levels.
Strategic Planning and Financial Responsibility - the ability to plan and execute long and short term financial goals.
Leading - delegating to, managing and motivating staff. Our staff are key to our business success and place great value in them; our GM must understand the difference between being a leader and a boss....
Establishing positive working relationships, always striving to maintain a great workplace culture.
Stress management - The Lone Star is a busy bar and cafe and your job will be to make it even busier. This role is not for the faint hearted.