Win the ultimate All Blacks experience to Japan to watch the All Blacks v Australia!
Competition Details / Terms & Conditions
Entry to the Draw
Win a trip for two to the All Blacks vs Australia game in Tokyo, Japan, thanks to Steinlager and Lone Star.
Simply dine and scan your Lone Star Loyal App at the cashier from now until the end of July and you’re automatically in the draw.
You can also scan the barcode at the bottom of your receipt within 72 hours of dining.
Competition closes on Tuesday 31 July 2018 and the winner will be drawn and announced on Monday 6 August 2018.
If the winner is unable to be reached by 5.00pm on Tuesday 7 August 2018, or unable to travel on the dates required, the prize will be re-drawn.
Prize consists of:
• 3 nights’ accommodation at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa (Check In 25 October 2018 / Check Out 28 October 2018).
• Return flights for two (2) adults from the nearest New Zealand domestic airport to Tokyo, Japan.
• Daily breakfast.
• Eve of Test Function – Friday 26 October 2018 including special guests, entertainment, canapes and beverages (beer, wine, soft drinks).
• Two (2) Official Platinum match tickets for the All Blacks vs Australia game at Yokohama Stadium on 27 October 2018.
• Return game day transfers.
• All Blacks Tours merchandise.
There is one prize to be won across all participating Lone Star outlets.
Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Terms & Conditions
1. The "Promoter" is Lone Star Cafe & Bar Franchise Limited, 22 Walker Street, Christchurch 8011.
3. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter, including Lone Star franchisees and their employees.
4. Each guest that visits any participating Lone Star restaurant and scans their Lone Star Loyal App to record any purchase during the Promotional Period will automatically be in the draw. There is a limit of one entry per person per day.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must have downloaded the Lone Star Loyal App and have filled in all their correct details: their full name, a current and valid email address, date of birth, address and phone number.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should its ability to fulfill its obligations be limited or prohibited at any stage by any form of failure, technical or otherwise, or by any law.
7. The Promotional Period commences at 12.01am on Friday 1 June 2018 and will finish at 11.59pm on Tuesday 31 July 2018 ("Promotional Period").
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. The competition is scheduled to be drawn on Monday 6 August 2018. The Promoter reserves the right to change this date at any time before, during or after the Promotional Period. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by phone. Inability to contact the winner by close of the business day following the prize draw will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
11. The Prize consists of:
a. 3 nights’ accommodation at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa (Check In 25 October 2018 / Check Out 28 October 2018).
b. Return flights for two (2) adults from the nearest New Zealand domestic airport to Tokyo, Japan.
c. Daily breakfast.
d. Eve of Test Function – Friday 26 October 2018 including special guests, entertainment, canapes and beverages (beer, wine, soft drinks).
e. Two (2) Official Platinum match tickets for the All Blacks vs Australia test at Yokohama Stadium on 27 October 2018.
f. Return game day transfers.
g. All Blacks Tours merchandise.
Total prize value approximately NZ$15,000.
12. Prize if the sole responsibility of the main prize winner. The winners will be responsible for any other requirements or costs associated with the prize not specified above. This may include transfers to and from relevant airports within New Zealand, spending money and travel insurance. Prize to be arranged with Lone Star. Flight times may vary depending on availability.
13. The winners consent to their names, submitted photos and text summaries being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
14. The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
15. The prize winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and prize win for future marketing and promotional use without further compensation.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winning entry.
17. Tampering with the entry process, or submitting an entry not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, will disqualify the entry.
18. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late entries or any entries that for whatever reason are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
19. By submitting your details, you agree to be contacted by Lone Star as well as third parties associated with this promotion.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, or any combination thereof. Nor is it responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to alteration of entries. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify this promotion.
22. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promoter's systems and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, none of the Promoter or any of its officers, employees or agents, nor any of the Promoter’s franchisees or any of such franchisee’s officers, employees or agents, are liable for any loss, damage, or injury by or to any person in connection with this promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize. For the purposes of and under the Contracts (Privacy) Act 1982, the benefit of the provisions of this paragraph extends and applies to, and the provisions of this paragraph are intended to be enforceable by, all or any of the Promoter’s officers, employees and agents, the Promoter’s franchisees, and the officers, employees and agents of any such franchisee.
24. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of third party service providers and suppliers, and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by an entrant as a direct or indirect result of the conduct of any such third party service provider and supplier.
25. Lion, 27 Napier Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1011, is not the promoter for the Promotion. Any questions about the Promotion should be directed to Lone Star. Lion and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence), arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any prize.
26. Prize claim will be verified by the winner providing the Promoter with a signed copy of these Terms and Conditions, as full acceptance of the prize as well as proof of identity.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize and the prize value at their discretion without prior notice.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.