Entry to the Draw
Win a trip for two for four days at CMA Fest in Nashville Tennessee & four days in Cabo San Lucas Mexico! Thanks to Lone Star & Corona.
Simply dine and scan your Lone Star Loyal App at the cashier (or scan the barcode at the bottom of your receipt within 72 hours of dining) from 7 January 2019 until the end of February 2019 and you’re automatically in the draw.
The competition closes on Thursday, 28 February 2019 and the winner will be drawn and announced on Friday, 8 March 2019.
If the winner is unable to be reached by 5:00pm on Wednesday, 13th March 2019, or unable to travel on the dates required, the prize will be re-drawn. The prize can only be used by the winner and their chosen companion.
The prize consists of:
- Flights for two adults from Auckland to Nashville Tennessee, from Nashville Tennessee to Cabo San Lucas, and from Cabo San Lucas to Auckland.
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville (check-in 5 June 2019 / check-out 10 June 2019).
- 4 Day Double Pass to CMA Fest 2019. (June 6th to June 9th)
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Melia Hotel, San Lucas Cabo (check-in 10 June 2019 / check-out 14 June 2019).
- $1,000 spending money – Travel Card
- Airport transfers from Nashville Airport to Loews Vanderbilt Hotel & Los Cabos International Airport to Me Cabo Hotel included.
- The total prize value is approximately NZ$19,000.
There is one prize to be won across all participating Lone Star outlets.
Terms & Conditions
- The "Promoter" is Lone Star Cafe & Bar Franchise Limited, 2-6 Southwark Street, Christchurch 8011.
- The Promotional Period commences at 12:01am on Monday, 7 January 2019 and will finish at 11:59pm on Thursday 28 February 2019 ("Promotional Period").
- The Trip is being hosted by One Nine Five and will be the first point of call relating to any queries regarding the trip. 24/7 Phone Call Support will be provided.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter, including Lone Star franchisees and their employees. Note drinking age may differ in Mexico & the USA.
- Each guest that visits any participating Lone Star restaurant and either:
a. scans their Lone Star Loyal App at the cashier; or
b. scans the barcode at the bottom of their receipt using the Lone Star Loyal App within 72 hours of dining,
during the Promotional Period will automatically be in the draw. There is a limit of one entry per person per day.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have downloaded the Lone Star Loyal App and have filled in all their correct details: their full name, a current and valid email address, date of birth, address and phone number.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should its ability to fulfil its obligations be limited or prohibited at any stage by any form of failure, technical or otherwise, or by any law.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
- The winner is scheduled to be drawn on Friday 8 March 2019. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants in connection with decisions made about the competition.
- The winner will be notified by phone. Inability to inform the winner by close of the business day following the day of the prize draw, or inability of the prize winner to travel on the specified dates, will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
- The prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The winner will be responsible for any other requirements or costs associated with the prize not specified above. This may include meals and beverages, insurance, spending money, incidental or medical expenses, gratuities, concert transfers and domestic flights/travel to and from relevant airports in New Zealand. Prize to be arranged with Promoter. Flight times may vary depending on availability.
- The prize winner and their companion consent to the Promoter using their names, images and prize win information for public relations purposes relating to this promotion without compensation.
- The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winning entry.
- Tampering with the entry process, or submitting an entry not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, will disqualify the entry.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late entries or any entries that for whatever reason are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
- By submitting your details, you agree to be contacted by Lone Star as well as third parties associated with this promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, or any combination thereof. Nor is it responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify this promotion.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promoter's systems and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, none of the Promoter or any of its officers, employees or agents, nor any of the Promoter’s franchisees or any of such franchisee’s officers, employees or agents, are liable for any loss, damage, or injury by or to any person in connection with this promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize. For the purposes of subpart 1 of Part 2 of the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017 (Contractual Privity), the benefit of the provisions of this paragraph extends and applies to, and the provisions of this paragraph are intended to be enforceable by, all or any of the Promoter’s officers, employees and agents, the Promoter’s franchisees, and the officers, employees and agents of any such franchisee.
- The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of third party service providers and suppliers, and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by an entrant as a direct or indirect result of the conduct of any such third party service provider and supplier.
- [Lion Breweries Limited], 27 Napier Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1011, is not the promoter for the Promotion. Any questions about the Promotion should be directed to Lone Star. [Lion Breweries Limited] and its related bodies corporate (Corona) shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence), arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any prize.
- Prize claim will be verified by the winner providing the Promoter with a signed copy of these Terms and Conditions, as full acceptance of the prize as well as proof of identity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize and the prize value at their discretion without prior notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.